- Saturday’s game against Comets Baseball was a heartbreaker for Bombers Baseball Club 13U, as they lost the lead late in a 6-5 defeat. The game was tied at five with Comets Baseball batting in the bottom of the sixth when.
- Bombers Baseball Club 13U lost despite out-hitting Comets Baseball five to two.
- Bombers Baseball Club 13U fired up the offense in the first inning. #5 threw a wild pitch allowing one run across the plate for Bombers Baseball Club 13U.
- Comets Baseball scored three runs in the third inning. Comets Baseball scored its runs on a single by #7.
- #32 got the win for Comets Baseball. He surrendered three runs on four hits over three and a third innings, striking out five. #3 threw one inning in relief out of the bullpen. #3 recorded the last three outs to earn the save for Comets Baseball.
- Ryan McArdle took the loss for Bombers Baseball Club 13U. He went one inning, allowing zero runs on zero hits, striking out one and walking zero.
- Brian Osborne started the game for Bombers Baseball Club 13U. He lasted five innings, allowing two hits and six runs while striking out seven #5 started the game for Comets Baseball. He went two and two-thirds innings, allowing two runs on zero hits and striking out six
- Ayden Garbari led Bombers Baseball Club 13U with two hits in three at bats.
Congrats to the team on their first Summer Season with the Bombers.